Terms and Conditions
Walk magazine competitions / giveaways contact name and address:
Denise Noble, Walk Magazine, The Ramblers, 2nd Floor, Camelford House, 87-90 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TW
The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions, prize draws and giveaways that appear in Walk magazine unless specified in the specific terms for individual competitions:
- The closing date for all prize draws and giveaways from the Spring 2012 edition of walk magazine is 20th May 2013 unless specified otherwise.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- There are no cash or prize alternative(s) unless stated otherwise.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winner(s) will be picked at random from all correct entries after the closing date by an independent judging body. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All elements of the prize(s) are subject to availability.
- Prize draws and giveaways are open to all UK residents except employees and families of the promoter(s), the Ramblers, River Publishing Ltd, plus any third parties or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise stated.
- Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
- The winner(s) will receive their prize(s), or notification of their prizes, within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise stated.
- Holiday promoters reserve the right to withdraw, change, or cancel this prize at any time. Subject to availability, you may be offered an alternative prize of equivalent or higher value.
- On taking up the offers featured in the magazine, the contract is with the supplier and not with the Ramblers or River Publishing.
- Online competition prizes and other details may vary slightly to those printed in the magazine.
Additional terms and conditions for Where was I? and Crossword Competition (featured in Spring 2013 issue of Walk magazine):
The first 2 names (with correct answer) picked at random for the Where was I? competition will each win either a women’s Lizette or men’s Sangson jacket, worth £50 each.
The first 8 names (with correct answers) picked at random for Winter Crossword will each win either a women’s Lizette or men’s Sangson jacket, worth £50 each.
Additional terms and conditions for Photography Masterclass competition:
Closing date 14th April 2013.
The prize is a 5 nights RWH Walking holiday for 2 to the Peak District, sharing a twin room departing on Saturday 07 September 2013 subject to availability.
Dates of departure are limited to 07/09/13 subject to availability. No cash or other alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred. RWH reserves the right to with draw the prize without notice. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Competition entrants agree that their name may be used in all required publicity material and opt in to receive promotional material from the sponsor.
Terms and Conditions for the ‘Ireland Holiday’ Competition prize for Walk Magazine Spring issue 2013:
Closing 20th May 2013
Here’s your chance to win a walking holiday for two to southwest Ireland, worth more than £1,600, courtesy of HF Holidays (www.hfholidays.co.uk).
Our winners will enjoy:
- Seven nights at a three-star hotel, with half-board ensuite accommodation.
- Return flights from Heathrow or Manchester to Cork.
- The services of an experienced HF Holidays’ walks leaders, offering two guided walks per day.
- Highlights include sections of the Kerry Way and a Seal Island boat trip.
The first correct entry picked at random after the closing date will win.